We develop chips and algorithms to enable large-scale AI inference applications in edge devices. Our systems are based on a distributed, near-memory-compute architecture and sparse mathematics acceleration. We provide AI inference with best-in-class energy consumption, area, speed, and cost. End products for our technology include hearables, remote controls, security and environment monitors, and more. Large-scale applications include speech enhancement, super resolution, speech-to-text, and more. Existing technology limits compelling edge AI. Our mission is to enable AI applications at the edge which would be otherwise impossible.
- Drive the top level System-on-Chip (SoC) integration flow of Femtosense’s AI accelerator through architecture definitions and specifications, power/performance modeling, IP integration, verification, and physical implementation
- Manage customer engagements to integrate Femtosense’s AI accelerator IP into customer SoCs
- Technical leadership supporting team resource planning, project scheduling and tracking
Skills & Experiences
- 5+ years of SoC development experience and volume production. Preferred experience in embedded, IoT, wearable, or mobile products or similar
- Proficiency with Verilog/System Verilog and front-end tools like simulation, linting, clock-domain crossing checking, formal verification
- Experience with streaming video, audio, and/or radio communications and associated system peripherals
- Working knowledge of ARM Cortex-M, RISC, and/or DSP processor architectures
- Tapeout experience in advanced process nodes
- Exposure to software engineering practices and tools, e.g. build systems, continuous integration flows, AWS, etc
- Competitive compensation including salary and stock options
- Platinum Medical plan, Dental, Vision, Health FSA, and AD&D benefits
- Unlimited paid vacation policy
- Flexible WFH policy within the role’s responsibilities.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Femtosense is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce with an inclusive working environment for everyone to do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.